Jacksonville Juvenile Law Attorneys

Elizabeth Ondriezek is a Jacksonville juvenile law attorney with 17 years experience representing families in juvenile dependency matters in Nassau, Clay, Duval and St. Johns counties.

Juvenile Dependency

In situations where abuse, neglect or abandonment is alleged, the state has the power to remove a child from the home during a protective investigation. Parents have a right to be involved in the investigative process and to provide input on the placement of their children. Ms. Ondriezek works tirelessly on behalf of parents who are facing the removal of their children by the Department of Children and Families (DCF). She also represents grandparents, aunts and uncles and other family members, as well as friends and neighbors, who may be able to provide a safe and loving environment as temporary custodians of the children during this process. As an experienced dependency attorney, Elizabeth Ondriezek knows the right motions to file in order to allow these individuals a voice in the process.

This Jacksonville law office provides representation in all dependency court matters, including:

  • Shelter Hearings

  • Dependency Hearings

  • Permanency Hearings

  • Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) Hearings

Ms. Ondriezek and her team also represent grandparents and other parties seeking more long-term or permanent solutions for the children, including foster care and adoption.

Experienced and Dedicated Jacksonville Juvenile Law Attorneys

In Juvenile matters, the best interests of the child are paramount. Elizabeth Ondriezek has served as a court-appointed Guardian ad Litem in many cases, where her sole purpose is to advocate for the rights and interests of the minor child in question. Her experience in both dependency and delinquency cases is invaluable to clients under the Unified Family Court system wherein one judge hears all cases concerning one family or child. For help with a juvenile dependency matter in Jacksonville or throughout Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns counties, contact Elizabeth R. Ondriezek, P.A. for assistance.